The webinar will summarise the research into the costs and root causes of error carried out by the Get It Right Initiative group and sets out its plans for addressing the issues raised by our research.
Our key plans are:
- To develop a cross industry initiative to implement the recommendations of the research;
- Establish a not-for-profit Company Limited by Guarantee with funding through:
- Member contributions;
- Applications to bodies like CITB for skills development funding;
- Consultancy income through workshops and training programs;
- Sharing resources to provide maximum efficiency.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite. In due course, you will also receive an email which includes joining instructions and tips for how to set up your computer so that you can participate in the webinar.
Aimed AtMembers of the Get It Right Initiative consortium
Start date: 17 Oct 2017
End date: 17 Oct 2017
Host OrganisationGet It Right Initiative